Royal Manchester Golf Links will be reopening on May 1st, 2020. We are still concerned for the safety of our customers and staff during these times.
To ensure a safe and clean environment to enjoy a round of golf, we will be implementing the following changes to our operational plans. Some of these will directly effect our customers and we appreciate everyone’s patience and understanding.
Golf Shop and Tee Time Changes
- We are following the state mandate regarding masks when entering any building.
- We will be adhering to the one cart per player rule – this will impact the number of carts available for each guest. We are permitting walking rounds during this time for $10 less than the original price of the tee time
- All tee times must be reserved over the phone at (717) 268-0490
- Carts will be available on a first come, first serve basis and walking will be $10 cheaper.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be set up at counter
- All doors will be left open to eliminate touch point
- No more than 4 members/guests in shop at one time. We will be following all social distancing guidelines at all times.
- We ask that you do not touch any merchandise in the shop. Our professional staff will get your size and assist where needed.
- We will NOT be accepting cash sales. Please bring your credit or debit card for any purchases
- We are asking players not to touch the flagsticks.
Golf Course Set up
- All rakes will be removed for the course
- Foam noodles or other devices will be placed at the bottom of the hole. This allows the ball to go in while eliminating a touch point.
- All Par 3 sand containers will be removed from the course
- All water coolers will be removed from the course
- All ball washers will be removed from the course
- On course bathrooms will be cleaned on the hour
- Scorecards and pencils will no longer be provided on the golf cart. They are available by request at check-in
- Sand bottles and sand containers have been removed from the carts
- Coolers have been eliminated and will not be provided
- Golf carts will be disinfected every time they go out and returned.
- Driving Range will open on May 8th
- All bag stands have been removed from the driving range
- Range buckets will be disinfected after every use.
We appreciate your compliance and understanding of these operational changes. We will keep everyone updated as these procedures change. To keep in touch and be notified when these changes occur, please sign up here.